Yes, because without a user’s name and email address we cannot create an account and we would not be able to provide our users with our services. We do not save personal data from app users.
Articles in this section
- Do you have Data Protection Addenda with third party companies?
- Does wingu have a Data Protection Officer?
- How does wingu make sure your employees follow the data protection regulation?
- What happens in case my data is leaked?
- Does wingu use third parties?
- Does wingu have a legitimate interest for saving personal data as required for the GDPR?